Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Do it Right or Die


I'm not sure how I did it but somehow I pulled off [Gonna Go When the Volcano Blows] the hard way. Apparently, some genius designer thought it'd be awesome to throw these meteors into the fight which you have to dodge while healing/dpsing/tanking and avoiding waves. The most common way people get this achievement is by suiciding at the start of the fights.
Dead toons don't have to dodge. :D

The best method for dodging the meteors is to set your camera distance using:
/console cameradistancemaxfactor 5


scroll all they way out and then angle your view straight vertical like you're playing Warcraft III. lol. You can then see the direction and angle of the meteors a lot better. The only tricky part after that is the last stage of the fight when the meteor shower goes nuts. My advice is to never stop moving. Never stay in one place for more than 2 seconds.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! I thought the camera "mega zoom out" functionality had been taken out of the game in 3.0! Figures I would find out this isn't the case AFTER I'm on a WoW break! Can't wait to try it again... I loved zooming way out!

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG