Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Friends that Play Together...



The other night I made Flipmax stay up extra late with me to do dailies. I didn't need the help, I just wanted to torture him. lol. Anyhow, I felt bad about it so I sent him this picture the next day at work.

Being friends in wow is a not as easy as people think it is. It does take a lot of work and communication. Any time communication falters, friendships usually start to nose dive.

So I don't necessarily agree with the saying "Friends that play together, stay together" so much as I agree that "Friends that play together and stay together are very lucky"

2 comments:

NerdNinjaMan said...

I can't tell you how many friends I've lost in WoW just from a loss of communication between us. It really sucks, especially when they log on again 2 years later and have no clue who you are :(.

Unknown said...

hahaahahaah. Too many drama queens in MMO.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG