Thursday, December 21, 2006

Episode 22 Supplemental Info

Yeah, I can't believe it either. I got another one out before the years end!
Again, appologies on the low editing. I cleared out an extra gig or so and the software still crashed on me once, I got scared, and decided not to try to edit too much.
Also, my parents cat has this annoying habbit of coming to me while I'm recording and trying to get on the podcast. heheh.. she's annoying.. I tried to edit her out as best I could.

Here are the links mentioned!

Warcraft Lexicon

Second Skin Documentary

US Congress Steps into Cyberspace

Does the IRS really want your World of Warcraft gold?

WowDetox.com

...and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sing along with me so I don't feel so dorky.

12 Days of The Feast of Winter's Veil lyrics
By SPURLOCK

On the first day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
and an epic that is a boe

On the second day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the third day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the fourth day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the fifth day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
5 man static parties
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the sixth day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
6 goblins selling
5 man static parties
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the seventh day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
7 mining nodes
6 goblins selling
5 man static parties
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the eighth day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
8 Domos guards
7 mining nodes
6 goblins selling
5 man static parties
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the ninth day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
9 night elves stripping
8 Domos guards
7 mining nodes
6 goblins selling
5 man static parties
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the tenth day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
10 man warsong gulch
9 night elves stripping
8 Domos guards
7 mining nodes
6 goblins selling
5 man static parties
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the eleventh day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
11 days no bathing
10 man warsong gulch
9 night elves stripping
8 Domos guards
7 mining nodes
6 goblins selling
5 man static parties
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

On the twelfth day of The Feast of Winter¹s Veil
my true love sent to me:
12 hours playing
11 days no bathing
10 man warsong gulch
9 night elves stripping
8 Domos guards
7 mining nodes
6 goblins selling
5 man static parties
4 minute cooldowns
3 set piece bonus
2 battling factions
and an epic that is a boe

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

An architect, a popular podcast host, and sings Christmas carols?

Nerf.

<<_

_>>

Encore imo.
(No, I didn't sing along, haha! <3)

Anonymous said...

Another great show. Alachia sings. Hmm...is there a market for that? Someone call Blizzard's legal department. Maybe you can sell it on iTunes :D.

Mercot said...

Hey there, Alachia. I'm not seeing your new episode up (checked iTunes, podcastdirectory, clickcast, etc). Am I missing the link somewhere?

Anonymous said...

http://www.wowcastpodcast.com/wowcast/Episode22.mp3

Mercot said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

ZOMG! Singing and christmas cards. This podcast delivers. I was laughing so hard, but no singing for me. (I was at work)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah wasn't expecting that!
But yeah i was um... laughing WITH you. Right?
Yeah

And wtb Christmas Card :D

Anonymous said...

Nice singing. Very hard not to laugh out loud. But you do have a nice voice.

Great finish to the year.
Merry Christmas.

You sending the cards international as well?

Alachia said...

Yes I am. International, in-state...if you're willing to send me your physical address, I'll get a card out to you. Don't worry. I'm legit.. I'd never give out anyone's real address for any reason...not even for one billion dollars *puts pinky to mouth*...

sorry..austin powers joke. hopefully it was obvious.

thanks guys for not laughing too hard at me. I kept deleting the christmas carol off the end of the episode and then putting it back on...and then taking it off... finally.. i was like..fuck it, every podcaster has to embarass themselves righteously at one point. plus, i really loved the song spurlock made and no one would sing it. chickens.

if the show isn't coming up on itunes at this point for some of you, please send me an email and let me know. wowcast@wowcast.net

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE I'd like an x-mas card from you! Drop me an e-mail! it's been too long.

Jason

Alachia said...

lol!! if you want a card.. you gotz to email me your address.

sheesh.. shammy's!!! so over-powered they just expect stuff to come to them automatically! typical!

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

OKOKOKOK! I'll e-mail YOU...geez...mages.

Always so bitter to do ANYTHING!

*frostshock!*

So, on a side note I just finished listening to this newest episode and your last one from the tourney...good shows!

I'll drop you an e-mail after I get home from work...although somedays it never seems like I'll be/get home...super busy here.

jason

Alachia said...

i hear ya... i'm so stressed my stomach is doing flip flops. trying to finish out all this work before i leave for holiday.. piles!!!! my job sucks...while every other person i know is totally coasting it to the holidays..mine is exploding. i have a pile of drawings to check, an entire project to update, and some misc stupid marketing stuff to push out the door before the nights end. on top of that, another employee is having a crisis with his outlook calendar i have to look at....

*happy place*
*happy place*
*happy place*

......azshara.......

Anonymous said...

Alachia, your rendition of my simple song was awesome. So awesome, that I decided to pay you a little tribute:

You know Cromley and Kirnkaterre and Eloysius and InfernalBill,
Starman and Renata and Samuel and Karg.
But do you recall, the most famous podcaster of all?
Alachia the architect podcaster
Put out the most kick ass shows
And if you ever heard one
You would never say it blows
All of the other podcasters
Used to laugh and call her names
They never let poor Alachia
Play in any of their Wow games
Then one foggy expansion eve
Blizzard came to say,
"Alachia with your show so tight
Won't you kick of the expansion tonight?"
Then all the podcasters loved her
And they shouted out with glee,
"Alachia the architect podcaster
You're the best in history!"

~Spurlock

Alachia said...

lmao!!!!

but you know none of those guys should be categorized as stuck up reigndeer!!! they're too nice.

you should list my static party instead... sadin, taint, felix... they're haters and 1337 snobs. hehehe.

that was a great break from work! thanks spurlock!

Anonymous said...

Woot!

That was like *insert GIF image of jeremy thrusting at his monitor*

Took some ballz, or whatever it would take a girl to do that carol.

I know very little people Alachia, who would speak their mind and feelings, so freely to the world even more so as you do it solo, I admire your ambition.

Infact, we should really get you on are deabue Podcast, in the GA, I'm sure you'd enlighten a lot of our members ;)

If you're interested at all, here's the link to our forum -
http://www.themonotones.com/vendetta/forum/index.php

We're fairly small, on relative size to most, we have about 100 members, but when you take into account only about 300 people the mod we're primarily based in, I think we've done well :P

I'll be posting a thread at 9PM (GMT) to take applicant, on at the podcast, if you want in just PM on the forum, or if you CBA to make an account just send me an e-mail at -
kaizen@gamerarmy.com :P

No worries if you're not upto it, it sounds like you've got a lot on your plate for the future :P

Keep up the great podcast Alachia ;)

Anonymous said...

The singing podcaster...okay, so when are we doing the duet? By the way, if we're going with the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer analogies, can I please take on the role of the pissy Reindeer coach? Cromley is Hermie the Dentist dwarf, in real life too. Just saying.

Hope you had a great Christmas, A.

:)

Alachia said...

lol. I guess that makes Kirn the sexy reindeer nurse!

Hope you guys had a great one! Merry xmas!!

Anonymous said...

/cheer
You did good :)

Unknown said...

Hello! First time listener here. Just wanted to show some support for an excellent podcast! Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next episode.

btw cute singing lawl. =)

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG