Monday, April 23, 2007

Ding Vending Machine


yay. Meh Mage dinged 70! The next Grind is over! DING DONG, the vending machine is 70. I had been carrying the books on me for the moment she hit 70. woot, new water, new food, new arcane brilliance! I'm pretty sure she'll hit a few BG's with Felix's Pally to be the dps bott. But other than that, she'll be passing out food and water. :) I had considered putting her in an Arena team with the Pally but we'll see.

My secret project is also complete. mwahhahhaha. Yes! The grinds are done...now it's time to have fun. I hope.. oh wait.. doh! I forgot. Felix's Pally is still 5 bubbles away from 70. Hopefully we'll get him to 70 before he has to go to class today and THEN.... we shall be UNSTOPPABLE!!! (well, after we gear him)

okay..I think I've had too much sugar. time to relax.

...

12 comments:

Starman said...

Woot! You did a lot since I asked you how close to 70 you were yesterday. Grats.

Vino said...

Gratz on 70, so now you're a heal bot and a food/water bot?

Igoo said...

Gratz on joining the 2 level 70 club. Now it is time to start working on your druid I guess? I am working on 3 and 4 (shammy and druid) to trade off rest xp. Rested XP FTW! Been having fun with metatalk, hopefully Kara runs will stay out of the way of that. GL in arena.

Truth and Honor

Trevor said...

Hey Alachia, Check this shadow priest out, he really melts faces.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Zizek

That's NUMBER 1 in every arena bracket.

Britnay said...

Congrats!! ^_^

goodbyexboy said...

gratz on 70. You'll have a leveling break til the next expansion...hehe. Love the show, cant wait to join you one day for meta-talk...

Alachia said...

hey trevor,
I didn't get that link. it comes up as an error in The Armory.

Brian V. (aka Spurlock) said...

Big congrats to you and Felix!

Kenyatta said...

Gratz on 70! I love your podcast and I cant wait for the next metatalk

Trevor said...

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/
#character-sheet.xml?
r=Dragonmaw&n=Zizek


Combine it into one link and copy it.

Pie said...

Coulda spent that time leveling a Horde character... *grumble*

Grats

Alachia said...

Zizek is my HERO!
Shadow FTW!
And just in time too. Thanks for the link. Now that Felix's pally is 70 and gearing up, I'm back to SHADOW...time to bring the death, Shadow Word Death that is...

well..until they nurf it in the upcoming patch :(

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG