Thursday, April 05, 2007

WoWcast Arena Session 6

I could do a whole show about the Pally-Envy that goes on in my guild.
hehehe. anyhow, we tried out having a paladin in our 5v5.

wow...kick ass. I <3 Paladins! I'm also happy to report that Felix's paladin is now level 66. Hopefully, he'll be ready for next Arena Season. I got my Gladiator Mooncloth Robe this week. This will probably be the only Gladiator piece I get this season. :(
My resilience is 219 though!



We went 9-2 with the paladin...and then we switched back the rogue in...and went 0-5.
Totally not the rogue's fault...I suck and can't solo heal Arenas yet. Someone teach me how to stay alive while being spell interrupted/focus-dpsed non-stop for the first 10 seconds of the match. pretty please.

The problem was I couldn't stay alive for the first seconds of those matches. They would see Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Boomkin, Holy Priest...and ALL the teams focus fired me like a biotch. I couldn't even get a heal off on myself. I saw one team in the top 20 of our battlegroup have a feral druild/priest healing combo. Is that priest really solo healing?

1 comments:

Pie said...

...and that is why Horde got paladins.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG