Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Bank Girls


I really take pride in my two main bank alts. I like them to look super nice for some reason. I think it's because my other characters can't necessarily look that great due to racials and gear.


So when I saw this ring on the AH, I was like SWEET, must get it for my bank alt. Then I saw the level requirement. BOOO... but just so you guys know, you don't need to buy this stuff off the AH. It's available in Exodar or Silvermoon unlimited from vendors. http://thottbot.com/c17512

I was hoping there would be a level 5 ring but the closest is a level 10 [mood ring]. Yay for Griftah and his shady dealings...[Soap on a Rope] level 1 necklace FTW! Now if I could get him to sell me some knock-off level 1 rings...

1 comments:

Brian V. (aka Spurlock) said...

I think I saw those two girls on the streets of Pattaya. They said "helloooo hansum, we luv you"!

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG