Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Quest for the Pumpkin Head Complete


Day 4: Starts out like it normally does with a quick summon of the Headless Horseman. We beat him down through the three phases...only our dps is lighter than before and we don't one shot him during the third phase...but he still goes down. BOOM. Hallowed Helm drops first kill!!! I can't remember if I rolled NEED and won or if I threatened to put a severed head in everyone's bed if they didn't pass....can't remember...details fuzzy. :)


So yeah, meh gotz a glowing pumpkin head to spread the joy of jacko brain to all of Azeroth and the Outlands now. We ran the quest four more times after that and nothing but the rings and some brooms dropped. I think Felix and Sad were glad that I got it so they wouldn't have to be dragged back into SM every day. hehe.

Quest complete! Now...time to finish the hunt for the Tauren Mask.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG