Saturday, November 18, 2006

Drug dealer

woot! going out tonight with my friend ren. we're going dancing. I haven't been RL /dancing in forever. I miss it.

anyhow, I have an alterior motive. mwahahahha. He recently got a job and started getting a stable lifestyle. Steady income, own apartment. You know what that means??? He's a perfect candidate to get hooked onto WoW!!! The dealer is on a mission. Might try to stop by Walmart and have him pick up a trial cd. I know WoW. And seriously, it only takes one hit. I have no doubt by next week, he'll be hooked.

These are the times I wish I had a digital recorder so I could capture the experience.

In other news, I'm very proud of myself today. I finally convinced myself to sell my full Twill Set. Yeah, I know, I'm a packrat. I don't know why I became obsessed with having a full Twill Set but I did and it's been killing my bag space for forever. It's basically a yellow and brown armor set that looks like you're a poor peasant from a local village...but it was cool aquiring the whole set. Aquiring a full set of grey gear isn't quite as easy as it sounds. :P

3 comments:

Trevor said...

Get Ren on crack, you bad girl :P

Anonymous said...

i htink they should supply WoW to rehabs so those people can get addicted and farm my gold :D

Anonymous said...

Call me. I have extra twill stuff I think. I have almost the whole twill and crochet sets. I am working on light plate too and thinking about maybe getting overlinked chain armor. Is it Jan yet?

--Boozefort

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG