Monday, November 20, 2006

WoW Muse

I've been sitting here at my computer for like an hour staring at the audio I need to edit. I can't get myself to move. I think I need a muse. I need inspiration or motivation. I started reading up on muses online as part of my procrastination.....that's how uninspired I am.... sigh.

fuck it. gonna log in. maybe leveling will inspire me. :D

EDIT (11/21/06): I figured out what my problem is. I don't get inspired until after 1am. lol.

So speaking of muses, I got this email from Marco Garcia last week:

> Hey Alachia, attached you will find a song I made for your show. I've been a
> listener for some time now and I thought I could contribute by making you a
> theme intro.

I was completely floored. I spam listened to it over and over again...the full version is close to two minutes long trying to think of how to do a new intro. It was also a great opportunity for me to revamp the intro so that I wasn't completely cribbing off the matrix...even though I LOVE that line.

anyhow. it finally clicked. here is the new wowcast intro if you're interested in hearing it!
wowcastintro.mp3

Thank you Marco!
/cheer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cant wait to listen to it, will as soon as i get home.
But you know if you need a muse ill gladly dance for you :D
/wink
Hehe bad joke

Trevor said...

How about some Choclate Muse?

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG