Thursday, November 09, 2006

Health > Gaming

What is the one thing that trumps gaming in my world??
Health.

It's funny how we take our health for granted all the time. I've been sick. and it sucks and not in a good way.

I should be home and in bed right now but there is a stack of work on my desk. I've been working extra late hours too trying to help a project get out the door.

There's nothing like taking 3 shots of dayquil. It'll mess your brain up something good. But it helps me cope at work during the day. I should do a podcast while i'm still high. heh. I had actually intended to get one out this week but then health collapsed.

anyhow, i sound like a dying horse. (shit, just opened myself up to a lot of bad jokes)

please donate all your pharmacuticals my way.

thanks.

/cough

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

/give drugs

:P

Anonymous said...

Drink plenty of...

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/e/e8/INV_Drink_Milk_05.png

Anonymous said...

get well soon!

Unknown said...

Get well! Cant wait for the next podcast!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get well soon :'(

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG