Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Real RP


She was a level 31, he was a level 54. I shit you not, this is how I found them wondering around in the Stormwind Cathedral Crypts tonight!

At first I thought they were NPCs. I was on my MetaTalk toon on the Scarlet Crusade RP server. Last week, people asked if we could meet in a new spot for once. So I went off looking for a cool room to gather in. That's how I found myself in the the bottom of the Stormwind Cathedral obviously accidentally barging in on something....

at first, I found myself snickering a bit...but then I inspected both of them. Obviously.. he didn't have much of any clothes on.. she had on a wedding dress.

Suddenly the encounter seemed less kinky and maybe sweet.. kind of like a whole Braveheart secret marriage thing. :)

Who knows... <3

2 comments:

Maclort said...

I didnt know there was a stormwind cathedral crypt... how do you get there?

Alachia said...

back of the cathedral to the right....you'll follow a passageway down into the crypts.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG