Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Attunement to Hell



Thanks Boozefort for sending me the diagram.

I knew there was a reason why I stopped playing my Level 70 Priest. I couldn't put my finger on it...but now I know. Hahaha.
Yeah, attunement does not appeal to me at this point, so I'm working to bring up my Mage to 70 as well for free water vending..

Tonight, after I try to recover my audio file, I'm going to go get attuned to Onyxia for some fun. And to think I used to cringe at the thought of that attunement.

edit: Hmm. After staring at the diagram for awhile, I think this is actually a good map to help motivate me to start getting attunements. I love check lists. I'm going to print this out and start making my way to Mt. Hyjal.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Now for something different. Well not really.

"Gonna have to face it, you're addicted to WoW" videos

http://www.destructoid.com/gonna-have-to-face-it-you-re-addicted-to-wow-29671.phtml

-Jdun

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG