Thursday, February 01, 2007

Alachia Airlines


Now boarding! Alachia Airlines flight to Nagrand! Please keep your trays in the upright position, seatbelts fastened at all times! We're in for a wild ride! I can't begin to say how much excitement flying brought me. I'm not sure if I'll get tired of this one. It's so much fun. It basically took all the fun of WoW and gave it another dimension. I explored, I scouted for herbs, I ganked horde.

Needless to say, we hit 70 tonight. We stayed in Netherstorm and started the night with a bang. Just as we were leaving town,
we found a quest turn in just off the road, which lead us to this quest reward for the X-52 Rocket Helm which when you use launches you into the air! It's really fun. 30 minute cool down though. But for those classes without slow fall or levitate, you can use this helm in mid air if you dismount while flying. Don't use it in town (area 52), the guards will attack you for some reason. I guess it's a no fly zone. hehe.
So we found a gold mine of quests in Kirin'Var Village in Netherstorm. Again, key quest leveling because of close proximitiy to one another and quick kill and gathering quests. 12k a pop for turn ins...and none of the mobs were even slightly difficult..easily soloable for the most part. It suprised me how fast we were getting XP. We had our doubts on wether or not tonight would be the night we hit 70. But After hitting Kirin' it became apparent that it wasn't going to be an issue.
So after we all dinged 70 (Sadin, Myself, Taint, and then Felix), we went to Shadowmoon Valley to pick up our flying mounts. Taint and his friend Terrer already have enough for an epic flying mount. Sadin, Felix, and myself bought the regular flying mount (Ebon) because the difference in cost between them is only 200g.

After that, I went crazy flying around all over the place. Seeing how high I could go, seeing if I could fly to those islands in Nagrand I admired from the ground. You can! It's like owning your own private island.
Okay, so now I'm 70. Approximately a full month of non-stop WoW. What do I do now? Do I start asking the perverbial question..is there life after 70? hahaha.. Of course there's lots to do! I need to make money, finally sort out my bags and banks and alts, start working on some of the instance attunements, and getting my alchemy up to 375....oh..and gank horde. :) Not to mention I have a lvl 60 Mage, Rogue, and Druid to bring up to 70 eventually as well. But the push is over... /sigh. It feels damn good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Major gratz im very jealous!
Gl with the money making

Starman said...

While in Shat last night:

A: Where in Shat are you?
Me: Near the griffons

Two seconds later A shows up on her bird, flying around. You pushed hard to get to where you are. Now take a break and relax before you snap :D.

Grats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm not even 65 yet!

Darned work keeping my away from my wow.

Elly said...

Congratulations Alachia!! Well done indeed. I at one time thought I could advise you in the Priestly ways, but you have far surpassed me. Last weekend I hit 62 and I thought that was cool.

I can't wait to hear how you like main healing the 25 man instances. Hopefully you will not have to live through what I did in the 40 man ones.

Congratz again!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures on your next podcast.

Elly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 70.

~Spurlock

Starman said...

I just had a thought:

Newsguy: "Alachia, you've beaten Outlands, got your mount, and dinged 70. What are you going to do now?"

A: "I'm going to Disneyland"

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG