Monday, October 23, 2006

Blizzard is toying with me

just got a call.

It's been my third Unofficial, Unconfirmed leak that WoW BC is going to postponed till 2007. Has anyone else heard anything about this? I heard they will release news to Europe next week about this and then the US the following week.

"don't break my heart, my achy breaky heart, i just don't think it'd understand!"

lol.

Good news is that the death march is off if this is confirmed. We have at least another month to level.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh so your leveling to get 60 before BC?

I get it now :P

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine knows an employee at the local EB here in Melbourne, Australia, and just yesterday he went to enquire about it and they gave him the date of December 15th, which is news to us.

Atm, we're expecting a November 28th for release over in America and a 15th for us here.

But, hey - no blue yet.

If we don't get TBC, we will somehow find a way to cancel Christmas.

\o/

Anonymous said...

While we're on the topic:

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20061023.jpg

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard anything about it being delayed...it better not be...

;)

~jason

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG