Friday, October 13, 2006

New Podcast Intro

So last night I stood at my kitchen island eating a vanilla ice cream, fresca orange citrus original flavor float and hot fries for dinner. One of the perks of being an adult is that you get to eat just about anything you want for dinner and not have to worry about stunting your growth. I am however, one of the most unhealthy people I know. LOL. you're probably all picturing a 300 pound glutton snorting chips at my computer like in that South Park Episode.

Anyhow, my point was I spent a good amount of time in my kitchen stairing off into space before raid time. I've been trying to brainstorm a new intro to the podcast. I just recently subscribed to another wow podcast and they're using the exact same intro and exit music as me...which I cribbed from Blizzard. Don't think they cribbed it from me but we probably just have the same audio tastes. heh. Anyhoo, thought I should take the time now and do something original of my own... what to do...

Started playing around with some ideas last night but still nothing that really clicks.

Maybe I should just open the show with me screaming "World of Warcraft is for Losers!" Think that would fly??? Probably would lose the last of my 10 listeners. lol. and Should it even retain any of the World of Warcraft audio? Does it matter??? UGH. Think Brain, think!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what you're using so far, but have you thought about the theme to Monday Night Football?

LOL...keep up the great work!

jason

Alachia said...

"are you ready for some football!!!!!"
lol.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG