Saturday, March 17, 2007

AV Weekend: Friday


Holy Honor! AV Weekend is here. Talk about wracking up the honor this weekend. This is my total for the end of today (friday). I swear I had 2k honor in 3 games that lasted 15 minutes. It was sick. And believe it or not, Alliance lost over half of the AV games I was in tonight. Not the healers fault of course. hehehe. But still, even with losing the game, we got around an avg of 500 honor per game.


I had to take a screenshot of this to show why alliance suck. We really are a bunch of 10 year olds. :) Oh and get this, one AV run, the Battlegroup leader organized the entire raid into classes. I sh*t you not he spent most of the raid making sure all of us were organized by class. hahahahahaha. Needless to say, we lost that game.

I'm still getting the hang of it. I know how to solo cap towers and duo cap graveyards now. My best bet is to role with the offense because no one ever wants to heal the tanks so I make it my job. I can't tell you how many times I was in an O group with 3 pallies and instead of healing, they taunted the mobs off the warrior because they wanted to tank. Ret Noobs. :)

I should try playing defense sometime this weekend but I'm not sure how much a Holy Priest would do to protect a horde zerg. In anycase, the honor is rolling in! I've made more honor tonight in a few hours than I have doing EoTS for 3 days. The que's are good..roughly 4-10 minutes. On a non-AV weekend, you could be waiting close to 45 minutes to an hour for each game. So if you want your tokens and tons of honor, this is the time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i play a undead mage on Earthen ring server and the raid leader in one AV game did the same thing and put each class into thier own group. it was insane and when we asked why he did that he wouldnt give a answer, oh well we still one ;P

Starman said...

Odd that you had so much trouble. I ran AV about 10 times last night on the same server and only lost 2, and the games we won were short games. Sorry to hear you had a bad group :(

Anonymous said...

lol i just wanted to throw this out there... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCRSth9IBx0
umm... i think i need help... but if you liked it i appreciate your positive energy to my underground film >:)

Anonymous said...

The Horde says stuff like that. The difference is we're actually good at pvp so we CAN rape people in the butt.

Also, I hate AV. Its boring as hell. Its like a big stupid instance with less coodination, and sometimes you get to kill an ally. Unless of course you're playing defense, in which case you get raped, in the butt, over and over again until someone wins.

Let's see how many times I can rape people in the butt with that analogy.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG