Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Bag for Everything

The other day when we hit the Allerian Stronghold in Terokkar Forest, I discovered Mr. Fabian Lanzonelli, the General Goods & Bag vendor. I spent forever looking at his wares. He has 20 slot bags for just about every profession. Mining Sack, Enchanter's Satchel, Gem Pouch, Heavy Toolbox but the prices were a little out of hand in my opinion so I opted to not get one. When I bring my rogue up though to level 70, I might have to invest in the Heavy Toolbox for my engineering supplies because those do get out of hand. Does anyone know if tailors can make those? I know my mage can make the enchanter's and herbalist 20 slot bag for a lot less than 14-20g.

---okay..just did some more thottbotting and see that you have to gain honored Rep with a few factions to get the tailoring recipes for equivalent bags. Hmmmm, time to make friends with high level tailors :)

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG