Friday, January 26, 2007

Nagrand


The pic above is currently set to my desktop wall paper. Such a gorgeous place at night. It's a bit odd saying something like that. But I suppose that's part of truly living life in the metaverse.
This past weekend, after my group logged out around 2am, I spent a good two hours roaming around and exploring while leveling my herbalism to 375. I discovered the rest of Zangarmarsh and then headed down to Nagrand and spent a good time there riding around on my white stead and checking out all of the new creatures in the game. At the time, I was a bit too low in levels for Nagrand, so I agroed everything but it didn't stop me from trying to get as close as I could to the roaming Bullelks. :D
The sky at night is so breathtaking. You look up and its much like the Outlands only far more subtle and soft. Planets, stars, dust clouds hovering over the sky.. Kudos to the art director on this area. The floating shards of lands with water overflowing off into oblivion, super nice touch. If Zangar wasn't for you, Nagrand is something out of an epic anime movie. Oh, And I did hit 375 herbalism that night.

1 comments:

Blank said...

Hot

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG