Wednesday, January 03, 2007

That's why they call me stallion!

This weekend, Taint, Sadin, and I hit level 40. (we're 44-45 as of tonight). It was about 4am when we finally arrived at Menethil Harbor to buy them. I remember the first time I ever saw someone riding a black stallion (hold the jokes) in Ironforge. I was like NO SHIT!??? I spam asked the person where they got the black horse until they told me. I was like, Hey guys! Did you know you can get a black horse???? They were shocked too.. this was over a year go btw. Felix and I have a thing for the color black.

Ever since then, I've been dying to finally get one. Now we all finally ride in black!
Felix will too since he'll have the dreadstead cuz he's a warlock.



Hmmm...now I just have to find an all black outfit to go with it.. too bad the priest gear is all white and turquoise.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, now I wanna get a black mount...Guess I gotta get a human to 40 b4 BC lol. Gratz on your new mount!

Wingscribe said...

I am so jealous...

I am half-way to 39, have 19 gold to my name, and am getting worried about affording my precious steed...

Maybe I can make some money cybering...anyone have a thing for old-lady priests???

...yeah, didn't think so...time to grind for gold...

Anonymous said...

You can get a black horse? I didn't know that. I wasn't impressed with the options at Elwynn Forest.

Alachia said...

hell yes man. black stallion is the only way to go.

stable master in menethil harbor. but i think you have to still get trained in elwynn.

Matt Tan said...

How about one of these?

http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=18385

http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=14626

Personally, I prefer the look of the necropile raiment.

If you simply wanted something for the looks, head down to ShadowFang Keep and farm Arugal. He drops a robe and belt that look the same.

Anonymous said...

Necropile soulds like a lock that took a dump, but it has +30 smell damage.

Alachia said...

it would have to be the necropile for sure because i'm a spirit whore!

+30 smell damage it is!

Anonymous said...

About the black outfit- you could get some Savory Deviate Delight and hope you turn into a Ninja.

Alachia said...

ninja party! we talked about that actually. getting savory deviate delight and all riding around like ninjas. when we were raiding, half of us would always down a delight and go pirate or ninja. it helped with the mojo! :D

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG