Thursday, January 04, 2007

WoW4Life vs TxDot

So I emailed the Texas Department of Transportation to see if WOW4LIFE was available to use as my license plate.

This is the formal response:

Personalized license plates combinations may consist of no more than 6 letters and/or numbers. One letter or number is the required minimum. Selections with six characters are limited to two symbols or spaces. We cannot reserve a combination and all requests are first-come, first served when completed applications accompanied by the appropriate fee are received.

oh well.

what about this?




hahahahaha.. LAME!

9 comments:

Alachia said...

and NO, i'm not doing SHAMAN

Matt Tan said...

lol @ shaman.

How about "OOM"?

Anonymous said...

Move to NJ. We get 7 letters :D

WOW4LIF

Alachia said...

I need 8 letters damnit!

too bad they won't let you pay for the xtra letters.

Wingscribe said...

WOWFTW???

Trevor said...

How about WOW4LF

Wow for life =P

Ow and hey you mentioned me on your podcast =P I commented on your new monitor. I finally got my faster computer and now WoW has amazing detail. I know I am behind but I was on vacation so no internet. Keep up your good luck.

Trevor said...

Ow and maybe WOW4TW

World of warcraft for the win =P

Alachia said...

Suggestions I got:

L2HEAL
L2TANK
L2PLAY
LF39MC
Z0MG
W0W FTW
W0W JAE
W0W W0W
W0W4ME
0RLY
JAE 4TW
LUV W0W
WofW0W
W0WZER
WTB 30G
L4G BWL
5HA MAN
R3Z PLZ

but the 40 bucks is only worth the WoW4Life! So I hear I have to move to NYC to get an 8 character license plate. :(

Anonymous said...

Okay. Here is my suggestion. Alachia, you pick the top 5 suggestions you receive. You let us vote on which to get.

Your listeners will then chip in and pay for the plate. Our way of saying thanks for putting on the best podcast out there.

I'm good for at least $10. Who is with me?

~Spurlock
Scarlet Crusade

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

WOWCAST BLOG